We design, engineer, install and optimize IT (LAN/WAN) and in-building wireless networks. We support Service Providers, Enterprise, Government & Commercial property owners with Small Cell, BDA’s, Distributed Antenna Systems, P25 and Wi-Fi networks deployments. Whether it’s a Mall, Retail Sore Train Station or a 60 story building, we design to meet the property profile and coverage requirements. We used the latest technologies to deliver fast high quality services.
Our ProArgent team consists of the following:
- Engineers: RF and IT Engineers responsible for design and Engineering of wireless networks, including propagation analysis, cabling infrastructure, and vulnerabilities assessment.
- Project Managers: Responsible for resource scheduling and project On-time Delivery.
- Level 3 & 2 Technicians: Responsible for system installation.
- Quality & Safety Managers: Responsible for quality KPI, compliance and safety.
- Help Desk Tech Support: 12/7 Tech support for customer questions and issues.
- Drone Operators: Responsible for Drone piloting and maintenance.
- System Commissioners: Responsible for turn-up and testing of wireless networks.
- Project Accountant: Responsible for issuing Purchase Orders, Invoice Processing, Expense tracking and Project P&L Reporting.